The Scottish FA have confirmed that clubs may return to organised NON-CONTACT training from Friday 12th March. The Scottish Government and sportscotland guidance regarding players aged 18 years and above who are permitted to participate in outdoor non-contact group activity with full level 4 guidance can be found here
The following guidance MUST be fully adhered to by all member clubs:
- All activity must be outdoors at an appropriately risk assessed venue.
- All activity must be non-contact, ensuring physical distancing is in place at all times before, during and after activity takes place.
- All activity must be organised within your own Local Authority area and players are NOT permitted to travel to neighbouring authorities to participate, as per Scottish Government travel restrictions.
- It is recommended that activity is limited to twice a week and for a maximum of 60 minutes per session.
- All group activity must consist of a maximum of 15 players and officials and all activity must contain a COVID Officer and First Aider per 1/4 of a pitch.
- All activity should avoid inter-club training, competition or events.
- Spectating is not permitted at any time and no-one should congregate at the facility or nearby.
- At no stage should groups mix and appropriate one way systems should be in place at your respective facility.
- Please ensure that hygiene measures are implemented at all times.
- All players, participants are advised to undertake a COVID-19 eLearning course if they are to participate in training.
Key Dates/Next Stages
The following are indicative dates that will allow clubs to start to prepare for future activity and over the coming weeks we will continue to engage with the Scottish Government and sportscotland to gain more clarification on specific areas.
Stay at home: Stay at home requirement removed
Strategic (Levels) Framework: Return to a levels system, which includes regional variation based on data. Further detail will be published as soon as it is available.
Sport:The levels system will support the phased re-opening of sport. The detail of what activity will be permitted in each level will be confirmed this month