Matchday 10 Full Time Round up

It was another great night in the PDM Buildbase West of Scotland tonight with plenty of goals, dramas and incidents all over four of our five divisions with Division four having the night off

In the Premier Division leaders Auchinleck were held to a 1-1 draw with Beith. Beith took the lead when youngster Josh Fowler netted but Talbot equalised through Jamie Glasgow, Second place Kilwinning closed the gap with a 1-0 win at home to Cumbernauld with a Tony Coutts header the difference between the sides. Clydebank won 3-1 at Blantyre courtesy of a Nicky Little double and a goal from Lee Gallacher giving them all 3 points despite Blantyre equalising just before half time through Ronan Kearney.

It was all square at Recreation Park as Darvel and Irvine Meadow drew 2-2, Darvel took the lead through Ryan Thompson before two Connor Boyd goals put Meadow 2-1 up before Jordan Allan equalised for the home side. Hurlford bounced back from their defeat at the weekend with Lewis Morrisons goal the difference as they beat Cumnock 1-0 at Blair Park. Kilbirnie managed their first win of the season as they beat Bonnyton 1-0 at Valefield to leapfrog the visitors who now occupy bottom spot in the division. Glencairn had a fine 3-0 win away at Kirkintilloch Rob Roy, A Harry Mitchell goal and a Jack McIlveen double sending the Glens faithful home happy.

There was late drama at Newlandsfield with Pollok taking the lead in the 77th minute when Matty Grant opened the scoring but Theesel snatched a point at the death from the penalty spot when Owen McGinty scored in the 93rd minute and Troon thumped Glenafton 4-0 at Portland Park, 2 goals from both Ben Black and Sam Jamieson giving the Seasiders all three points.











In the PDM Buildbase Conference A leaders Arthurlie got back to winning ways as they smashed six past Maryhill at Lochburn in a 6-1 win, Two goals from Dale Simeon, Two from Gary Smith, a Tam McGaughey goal and one from Gary Carroll for the Lie with Jay McInally netting for Maryhill. Second place Shotts won 3-2 away to Bellshill. Bellshill opened the scoring through Matty Clarke and led at the break but second half strikes from Jordan Logan, Taylor Evans and Chris Meikle put the Bon Accord 3-1 up before Murray Loudon reduced the deficit.

Johnstone Burgh beat Glasgow Uni 2-0 with goals from Ricky McArthur and Malky McDonald and Forth beat Lesmahagow 4-2 at Craighead Park thanks to a double from Jonathan Branks and goals from Jamie Stewart and Josh McDonald. Lugar and Craigmark shared 11 goals between them at Rosebank with it finishing 7-4 to Craigmark. Muirkirk got back to winning ways, beating Girvan by the odd goal in 5, winning 3-2 courtesy of a Christian Nade strike and a John Herthton double, Grant Richmond and Kieran Balfour with the Girvan goals. Saltcoats Victoria got off the mark with their first win of the season, to move above the visitors Irvine Victoria thanks to a 2-1 win with Irvine Victoria missing a penalty with 10 minutes to go at 1-1 and Saltcoats grabbing the winner in the dying embers of the game. Whitlettts and Maybole couldn’t be separated at Dam Park as they drew 2-2, a Kieran McLaughlin penalty and a Cammy Ross goal put Vics 2-0 up but goals from Euan Smith and Robert Patterson from the spot gained Maybole a point.









In the PDM Buildbase Conference B Leaders Cambuslang suffered an early scare going 1-0 down to Newmains United at Victoria Park but SEVEN goals from Scott Williamson and a John Gemmell strike gave them an 8-2 win. St Cadocs kept right on their coat tails though with a 3-0 win away to Royal Albert.  Dalry picked up their first point of the season with a 2-2 draw away to Ardeer, Gallacher and Bridges scoring for Dalry either side of goals from Pirrie and McWilliams for Ardeer.  Gartcairn dropped further behind the top two with a 2-2 draw against Glasgow United at MTC Park, David Sinclair with a double for Cairn but goals from Steffan Graham and Jordan McGrotty saw the points shared.

Thorniewood continued their good run of form with a 4-0 thumping of Port Glasgow at Robertson Park with a double from Small and goals for Campbell and Seaton. Renfrew leapfrogged Greenock with a 3-1 win at New Western Park, a Craig Dallas double and a James MacLennan goal for the Frew with James Marks netting for Greenock. Ashfield emerged from the John Cumming Stadium with all three points as they beat Carluke 3-2, Dylan Dailly and Steven Frame put the home side 2-0 up but two goals from Ryan McManus levelled things for Ashfield before the break and then there was late drama as a Sean Doherty free kick 2 minutes into injury time gave the Saracen Park boys all three points.









Last but not least in the PDM Buildbase Conference C St Roch’s missed the chance to go back top as Kilsyth got back to back wins for the first time this season with Stewart and Simon on target for Kilsyth and Kieran Daw on target for the Candy as Kilsyth ran out 2-1 winners at Duncansfield. It was turning out to be a good night for Drumchapel as unbeaten Neilston lost their first game of the season, falling 1-0 to St Anthony’s at McKenna Park, a Shaun Gallacher goal after only 32 SECONDS giving the Ants back to back wins for the first time this season in the league. Petershill beat Vale of Clyde 4-1 at New Petershill Park, goals from Onotu, Hall Sweeney and Docherty for Peasy with Murphy getting the Tin Pails goal. Yoker made it 3 without defeat as they drew 2-2 at Holm Park against Ardrossan Winton Rovers, Waddell and McCoist with the goals for the home side. There were also 2-2 draws in both the Lanark v EK Thistle and the Larkhall Thistle v Wishaw matches.